Vertical sliding window prices can easily vary from company to company based on several factors such as:
- The quality standards: The manufacturing standards play a big factor. At TOSTEM, we follow competitive ASTM (American standards for testing and materials) and JIS (Japanese industrial standards) quality assurance standards to ensure guaranteed quality across all our products.
- Customisations requested: Based on your unique window customisation requirements, an aluminium sliding window’s cost can vary.
- The company’s reputation: The more recognised the window manufacturing company, the higher the aluminium vertical sliding window prices will be.
- Per square feet cost: The cost of aluminium vertical sliding windows per sq ft will determine how budget-friendly or costly a window will be. We consciously price the per square feet window cost to make our vertical sliding windows accessible for all.
TOSTEM vertical sliding windows are easy to install. Here’s what you need to know:
- Our vertical sliding glass windows are pre-engineered and come home delivered in a box, making self-paced window installation a possibility with us.
- The window parts of our vertical sliding glass windows are easy to install and assemble. Post-purchase, we will send over an engineer with the installation team to fit these windows in your home.
- Assembly and installation take approximately 3-4 hours.