If you’re struggling to find the perfect spot in your home for our remarkable aluminium U track hanging doors, here are some door placement ideas worth exploring:
- Kitchens: Placing our exquisite kitchen hanging sliding doors or kitchen hanging cabinet doors in spacious kitchens with an extended dining area helps you artistically divide your kitchen spaces. Install our aluminium hanging sliding door for kitchens to transform the aesthetics of your kitchens and adjoining areas today.
- Bathrooms: TOSTEM manufactures the perfect aluminium hanging sliding door for toilets and washrooms. Our wall hanging doors find a perfect home in your bathrooms. Interestingly, these doors act as the ideal division for segmenting the loo area from the bathing area.
- Balconies: Manufacturing the best aluminium hanging doors for balcony spaces is what we do best at TOSTEM. Placing our premium aluminium hanging doors is worth exploring as our doors do a remarkable job at dividing balconies from indoor living spaces and extended outdoor areas.
The average cost of a aluminium metal wall hanging door can vary from place to place and company to company depending on various factors such as:
- The company’s reputation: The more recognised the hanging door manufacturing company, the costlier their aluminium hanging sliding door prices will be. If the company is established and well-known in the housing market, the cost will be considerably higher. Despite our spot-on reputation as an uncontested hanging door manufacturer, TOSTEM hanging doors are priced reasonably to ensure affordability and accessibility for all homeowners.
- Quality standards: The quality standards upheld in the manufacturing process can also decide the hanging sliding door prices. The more quality standards a manufacturing company upholds, its doors and housing products will be more expensive. TOSTEM follows three internationally recognised quality standards, such as the JIS, BS, and ASTM standards, and still manages to manufacture and sell quality hanging doors at pocket-friendly prices.
- Cost of aluminium hanging doors per sq ft: If the per square ft cost of a hanging door is less, the overall cost of the door will be automatically less. If the per square ft cost is expensive, the door will automatically be costly. In other words, the aluminium hanging door size dimension you wish to purchase will considerably affect the overall cost. All TOSTEM products enjoy a considerately moderated and affordable per square ft cost, thus subsiding our product costs.
- Customisations. Based on the unique customisations you may require, the hanging sliding door prices can vary. For example, a double-panel hanging door will cost more than a single-panel hanging door. Similarly, opting for more door accessories such as door closers, handles, locks, etc. can marginally increase the hanging sliding doors cost.